12 Dish Towels - Commercial Kitchen Towels - Cotton (14"x25") - Classic Tea Towels in 3 Colors
Variety Center Stripe
Restaurant Quality Commercial Towels
Material: 100% Cotton
Weight: 24oz per dozen
Thread: 1-Ply yarn
Absorbency: Commercial Grade
Quantity: 13 Units per package
Size: 14 x 25 inches*
These towels are commercial quality, which means that they are not fluffy decorative towels. Rather, these towels are meant to be used in fast-paced kitchens were constant wiping and drying take place.
• Commercial towels are thin and light, highly absorbent, fast drying, and produce minimal lint.
• Bleach safe
• 24 oz/dz weave. Heavier than 20 oz/dz economy towels.
• Sewn edges on all four sides.
Premia Quality at Wholesale Pricing
• Flexible quantities - order in multiples of 12 towels.
• Contact us for special pricing on larger wholesale orders or special packaging/private label.
The Green Alternative to Paper Towels
• Save money: Buy fewer paper towels.
• Save the environment: Produce less waste.
Perfect Size for All Types of Kitchen Duties
• Dry silverware, dishes and stemware fast and easily.
• Dry fruit and produce.
• Cover bread dough, freshly baked bread, and cold meat cuts.
• Can be used as placemats and BBQ or lobster napkins.
Multiple Other Uses
• Great towel for home bars.
• Hand towel for workshop, garage and car.
• Ideal gym/workout towel. Keep a few in your gym bag.
• Great for shaving, drying razors and cleaning the counter/sink.
• Clean windows, mirrors and computer screens.
Join our Growing List of Customers
• Food Service: Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, caterers,
• Institutions/Public Services: Hospitals, schools, houses of worship, fire stations.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Wash towels before first use. Towels will become softer, thicker and more absorbent after washing.
• Wash towels in cold or hot water.
• Bleach safe.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Dry towels in low heat/delicate cycle to minimize shrinkage.
(*) These towels are known as 15"x26" in industry-defined cut size prior to processing, including fine cutting and hemming. After hemming, these towels average approximately 14"-15" in width and 24"-26" in length.
We Also Recommend