12 BARYLO Vintage Towels
BARYLO Blue Center Stripe
Extra Premium Quality Commercial Towels
Material: 100% Cotton
Weight: 28oz per dozen
Thread: 2-Ply yarn
Absorbency: Commercial Grade
Quantity: 12 Units per package
Size: 15 x 26 inches*
Hanging Loop: Yes
These towels are our softest Herringbone towel yet, are both decorative and high-performing, with commercial-quality fabric, sewn edges on all four sides and a hanging loop. The towels are made to our exacting specifications, and come in a package of 12 towels, perfect for cooking and entertaining.
• Commercial towels are thin and light, highly absorbent, fast drying, and produce minimal lint.
• Bleach safe.
• 28 oz/dz weave. Heavier than economy 20 oz/dz or regular 24 oz/dz towels.
• Sewn edges on all four sides.
Home Quality Dish Towels
• These towels are our premium quality commercial herringbone towels, modified specifically for the home user.
• 2-ply cotton yarn make these towels softer than typical commercial towels.
• These towels are approximately one inch longer than typical restaurant kitchen towels to make them more convenient for the home user.
Liliane Collection Quality at Wholesale Pricing
• Flexible quantities - order in multiples of 12 towels.
• Contact us for special pricing on larger wholesale orders or special packaging/private label.
The Green Alternative to Paper Towels
• Save money: Buy fewer paper towels.
• Save the environment: Produce less waste.
Perfect Size for All Types of Kitchen Duties
• Dry silverware, dishes and stemware fast and easily.
• Dry fruit and produce.
• Cover bread dough, freshly baked bread, and cold meat cuts.
• Can be used as placemats and BBQ or lobster napkins.
Multiple Other Uses
• Great towel for home bars.
• Hand towel for workshop, garage and car.
• Ideal gym/workout towel. Keep a few in your gym bag.
• Great for shaving, drying razors and cleaning the counter/sink.
• Clean windows, mirrors and computer screens.
Join our Growing List of Customers:
• Food Service: Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, caterers,
• Institutions/Public Services: Hospitals, schools, houses of worship, fire stations.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Wash towels before first use. Towels will become softer, thicker and more absorbent after washing.
• Wash towels in cold or hot water.
• Bleach safe.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Dry towels in low heat/delicate cycle to minimize shrinkage.
• May be ironed in high heat.
(*) These towels are known as 16"x28" in industry-defined cut size prior to processing, including fine cutting and hemming. After hemming, these towels average approximately 14"-15" in width and 25"-27" in length.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you do not love these towels as much as we do, simply return them for a full 100% refund
We Also Recommend